jueves, 6 de mayo de 2010

HoW Do I SeT My PeRSoNaL BouNDaRiEs???

Living my life as an empowered person often requires the placement of boundaries – invisible “lines” across which I will not allow people or events to infringe upon your time or resources.

When I have clear inner boundaries in place, I know where I stand and I´m able to make decisions that support and nurture myself. These decisions may include refusing extra obligations that I dont have the time or desire to fulfill, keeping a greater distance between me and the people who tend to drain your energy, or insisting that others respect my personal time.

A disempowered person will usually find it difficult to set boundaries because they don’t feel that they have the right to do so, or the strength to stand firm in their decisions. Does that describe me?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario